As times change, your needs change as well. Huff Fire specializes in retrofitting older buildings to accomodate new applications. Many times the fire marshal will require that building upgrade their level of fire protection based on the contents or changing standards.
Huff Fire has experience in removing the old mains and installing larger ones, as well as removing and replacing all of the sprinkler heads in order to meet code.
Existing buildings can be fully protected with a newly installed or upgraded fire protection system that meet current codes and regulations.
Building retrofits are customized to the particular needs of the building and specific expectations of the client to provide a heightened level of protection throughout the entire facility or within specialized locations.
We work hard to minimize disruptions to normal operations during business hours.
Our building retrofits are designed to provide maximum protection with minimal interruption to work schedules, tenants, or staff.
A Building Retrofit Fire Protection System Can:
- Reduce property insurance premiums
- Meet building codes requirements
- Reduce fire losses
- Provide life safety benefits
- Enhance building appearance with aesthetically appealing sprinklers
- Create incentives in the form of construction alternatives, such as fire barrier ratings, architectural options, and a wider choice of interior finish materials
Building Retrofit Fire Protection Systems Can Be Installed In:
- High-risk occupancies
- Nursing homes
- Hotels and motels
- High-rise office buildings
- University housing
- Manufacturing factories
- Mercantile buildings
- Health care operations
- Public assembly structures